Guilde for Groups and Personal Devotion
Read Genesis 18:1-8,
Abraham met three strangers on the road whom he welcomed into his home with some we're calling Biblical Radical Hospitality. Abraham provided bread, a shade, a place for them to wash up, and fresh meat just for them.
- What does Abraham's story teach us about hospitality?
- How might it look today?
Read Hebrews 13:2.
This passage references Genesis 18.
- Who is a stranger in your life that you have accepted with open arms?
- How have you been blessed by the times you have helped welcome or serve others?
Read Romans 15:7.
- What does it mean to accept people like Christ?
- Is there someone that you have failed to accept?
This week, think of how you can reach out to someone you don't know and share the love of Christ. Be kind to somone. Pay it forward. Invite someone to worship. Invite someone to join you for lunch after church that you don't know. Try something new.